[QuadList] Happy 90th Birthday to Harold Deppe, Sr. retired CBS NYC VT en...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 12:37:21 CDT 2008

perhaps I should tape an interview of him?
we are located in  phoenix/Glendale area.

Ed
:

Retired  CBS Engineer Harold Deppe, Sr., just turned 90 in Tucson, AZ.  He
retired  from CBS NYC's engineering department, where he worked Videotape among
other  areas.

He's and seen in a number of pictures on the CBS Engineering Retirees
website, particularly on this page:

_http://www.cbsretirees.com/rem-images/page_7/page1.html_
(http://www.cbsretirees.com/rem-images/page_7/page1.html)
Watch for the picture of Harold and an old friend.

His son Harold, Jr. was in touch this morning and is heading over to a
celebration.

Harold Jr. is in engineering maintenance at the ABC affiliate  in Tucson, and
has Quad experience.  We asked him to tell his father  "Hello" from other
Quad users.

Hope to see posts from both on the list in the future.

Ted.

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main:   (530) 741-1212