[QuadList] vpr-80 PAL manuals--Ping Tim and Park, especially

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Aug 30 13:20:14 CDT 2008

Hi, Zelmar...

Glad to help.

On Aug 30, 2008, at 8:00 PM, reel at netgate.com.uy wrote:
> Dear Ted,
>
> My name is Zelmar Michelini, i'm the director of a postproduction
> house
> in Uruguay
>
> We recently buy an Ampex VPR-80 to digitalize a lot of old 1" tapes
>
> But the vpr-80 came to Uruguay from Uk without user/service manuals
>
> You can help to us to find the user/service manuals for the vpr-80?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Zelmar Michelini

I've posted this  to the QuadList and OldVTR's.

Folks, if you can help Zelmar... please send him an e-mail off-list.
His address is in the message.

Thanks,

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931 Call this number during AMIA, Nov. 10-16

Talk to us at AMIA 2008 about the gentle, realtime flashscan8,
flashstransfer 16/35 digital film transfer systems and other products
from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.  Please call to set
an appointment.
flashscan8.us online and growing