[QuadList] First Tech Publication posted to website: Ampex 1021 Intersync alignment

Allan D McConnell amcc at loc.gov
Tue Aug 5 12:26:07 CDT 2008

I remember spending many hours on my knees in front of the intersync
with that alignment sheet on the floor.   Wow!  Those were fun days.

Allan McConnell
The Library of Congress
Motion Picture, Broadcasting & Recorded Sound Division
National Audio-Visual Conservation Center
Packard Campus
19053 Mount Pony Road
Culpeper, VA 22701-7551

e-mail - amcc at loc.gov
http://www.loc.gov/avconservation/packard/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
All opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the official
view of the Library of Congress

>>> "C. Park Seward" <park at videopark.com> 8/5/2008 1:13 PM >>>
And please send along any comments about the alignment procedure.

C. Park Seward

http://quadvideotapegroup.com/ManualsOnLine.htm