[QuadList] Tweakers-Photos please

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Aug 6 11:01:05 CDT 2008

Just for fun... Don and David, if you can snap some close ups and e-
mail, I'll post on the site.

Ted.

On Aug 6, 2008, at 8:04 AM, Don Norwood wrote:

> Here's a question and a "special offer"..........

<snip>

> And now the special offer........you can't get Merlin tweakers
> anymore, but a few years ago, another collector and I bought an
> assortment of Ampex parts which included some official Ampex
> tweakers!  These are very nice blue Spectrol tweakers imprinted
> with the Ampex Op Center 800 number.  If you'd like a couple of
> them, send me your mail address and I'll send them to you for the
> cost of mailing and a padded envelope.  WARNING: May cause
> unpredictable results if used to adjust equipment not manufactured
> by Ampex!
>
> Don

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

flashscan8.us gentle, realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems
and other products from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.