[QuadList] QuadLista informal get togethers

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Aug 11 11:03:10 CDT 2008

Hi, David...

Sorry to have been unclear.  Perhaps should have said "the four of us."

Ted

On Aug 11, 2008, at 6:15 AM, DCFWTX at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/10/2008 11:27:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:
>
>> Tim Stoffel, Park and Joan Seward and I had a superb dinner and
>> conversations in Nevada City last night as the result of some
>> business for all of us coinciding nearby.
>

> "...business for all of us..."/ Definition of "all of us"? The
> entire quadlist group? Nearby?

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

flashscan8.us gentle, realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems
and other products from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.