[QuadList] TR-3 and TR-4 parts list

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Aug 22 01:28:57 CDT 2008

Hi, Park...

Any chance of getting a scanned copy for the website if it's not a
big problem?

No idea how many pages or size of pages you're dealing with, so it
may not be a workable thing.

Ted

On Aug 21, 2008, at 8:04 PM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> If any one needs this RCA publication, let me know.
>
> IB-31889-1
>
> Best,
> Park
>
> C. Park Seward

> quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com

209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974

flashscan8.us gentle, realtime flashscan8, flashstransfer 16/35
digital film transfer systems
and other products from the creative engineers at MWA Nova, Berlin.