[QuadList] Merry Christmas, and to all, a warm, dry night!

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 25 00:12:49 CST 2008

I'd also like to extend my best wishes to all on the list.  This part of North Carolina is wet and in the mid 40's this evening, fortunately up from the teens of earlier in the week, so no white Christmas, but no ice either!

I just finished a quad transfer of the 1979 Rose Bowl parade so that the owner can have it for the 30th anniversary of the recording!  Really nice looking tape, and a reminder of how good video could look, back in "the day".

Regards to all.......

Don