[QuadList] 1959 Pontiac Star Parade

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Dec 27 19:32:12 CST 2008

Even looking through the massive compression on YouTube, the transfer
looked great. I'd love to see some DVDs of old shows commercially
available.

I'd like to get the Elvis "Comeback" special and the Fred Astaire
special in 1958. You would think it would be a profitable venture
considering all the other shows that are available on DVD.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com