[QuadList] NAB--Second annual informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch--Please RSVP if you're planning to attend

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Apr 13 16:33:58 CDT 2009

With just a week before NAB opens, we're anticipating the Second
annual informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch on Tuesday, Apr. 21 at
12:30p.m.

We've had some folks reply that they were planning to attend. Thanks!

If you haven't done so yet, lease let me know off-list if you'll be
attending.

Park Seward offered to be a Greeter and arrive in advance to secure
tables for all attending, and make that particular location obvious.

Look for a Purple Memorex Quad reel I'd supply and copies of SMPTE
bars printed on letter-sized paper as placemats.

What say you to Central Hall Food Court?

Park noted that the Central Hall food court had few people in it
during a lunch-period when he was there last year, and suggests that
would be a good spot for this year.  (Hope the sparse use didn't say
something about the food...)

Hope you've had a good Easter weekend.  Looking forward to seeing
folks next Tuesday!

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com