[QuadList] NAB--Second annual informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch--Please RSVP if you're planning to attend (Away from the Office)

Steve Greene steve.greene at nara.gov
Mon Apr 13 16:35:54 CDT 2009

I will be away from the office from Monday April 12th through Friday,
April 16th 2009.  Please direct your reference requests to
nixon at nara.gov.  For immediate assistance, please call (301) 837-3290.

Thank you.

>>> quadlist 04/13/09 17:33 >>>

With just a week before NAB opens, we're anticipating the Second
annual informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch on Tuesday, Apr. 21 at
12:30p.m.

We've had some folks reply that they were planning to attend. Thanks!

If you haven't done so yet, lease let me know off-list if you'll be
attending.

Park Seward offered to be a Greeter and arrive in advance to secure
tables for all attending, and make that particular location obvious.

Look for a Purple Memorex Quad reel I'd supply and copies of SMPTE
bars printed on letter-sized paper as placemats.

What say you to Central Hall Food Court?

Park noted that the Central Hall food court had few people in it
during a lunch-period when he was there last year, and suggests that
would be a good spot for this year.  (Hope the sparse use didn't say
something about the food...)

Hope you've had a good Easter weekend.  Looking forward to seeing
folks next Tuesday!

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com