[QuadList] VR 3000 on eBay

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 09:52:14 CDT 2009

Yes I saw that...I did not pull mine out to see if that is common on my
NTSC machines as in dual standard. Don Norwood comment needed...

BTW, I have at least one VR 3000 picture on the 2" quad slide show page
at www.dcvideo.com. Poolside!

David

Looks like a PAL version - there being, next to the vid in, an input
for 7.8kHz
VAS