[QuadList] VR 3000 on eBay--relisted at a HIGHER price <shrugs>

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:40:10 CDT 2009

Interesting.  After the discussion last week about the value of the TR-70's, I wonder what this is worth.  Unlike the 70's which can actually be used, the 3000's have no practical application, and so are primarily a collector's item.  I do use one of mine for demonstration purposes within the realm of show and tell, certainly not real work.  Since this unit is incomplete and not in particularly nice condition, I'd think it might not bring very much, but that's a relative term!