[QuadList] NAB--Second annual informal Quad-Telecine-Editor lunch--Please RSVP if you're planning to attend

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Apr 15 11:52:32 CDT 2009

Hi, Park,

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to read more into "greeter" than you'd
intended.

I'm between a rock and hard place, since I'm in the FPD booth demoing
this year and my time isn't as flexible as it was last year.

Maybe I can get Bob to either cover me in the booth or stake out the
place.

How are things in Irvine?

Ted

On Apr 15, 2009, at 8:56 AM, C. Park Seward wrote:

> Ted,
>
> I am a greater. I didn't volunteer to hold tables. I'll let you do
> that!
>
> Best,
> Park
>

> On Apr 13, 2009, at 2:33 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:
>
>> Park Seward offered to be a Greeter and arrive in advance to secure
>> tables for all attending, and make that particular location obvious.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com