[QuadList] RCA Picture Trivia

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Apr 16 21:59:04 CDT 2009

Hi, Don,

Strictly speaking, this is a goof that someone in management should
have heard about. I wonder if anyone gave them a heads up about the
artwork.  Do you think heads would roll if something like this would
have happened today?  Granted, it is a video recorder, but I think the
General wanted something more to be heard than head whine.

Right?

Ted

On Apr 16, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

> The March '59 cover of RCA Broadcast News that Ted has posted on the
> website features a portion of a TRT-1 with some other items
> overlayed.  The art department obviously "touched up" some of the
> TRT-1, including one change that is quite amusing.  I don't think
> you really have to be familiar with the TRT-1 in order to spot it.
> So......anybody see anything wrong?
>
> Don

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com