[QuadList] History - what is the REAL story

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 01:41:18 CDT 2009

actually in the early days i do know  rca was  one of the leaders  in hf
tech  for transistors....   it was a big problem....   for fun look at the
specs on some of the early bell lab  units   like the m1752 grown junction
uint...blaaah!   nasty early stuff

see  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 4/23/2009 8:25:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,