[QuadList] History - what is the REAL story

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu Apr 30 21:33:21 CDT 2009

Exactly. What  great idea to record direct color so future playback
would look better. :-)  I wonder if any thought was actually given to
that process. Perhaps engineers, who were trying to get the mechanical
stability of the quad to make direct color playback possible, thought
they never would get there. That is until Coleson came along.

So did RCA use Colson's ideas or their own invention?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com