[QuadList] DYNAMAX-35 ULTRA has37.5 Million pixels, with 6 output ports YEAASSS!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Aug 11 16:01:09 CDT 2009

_http://www.advancedimagingpro.com/eblast/2009/datasheets/datasheet_080909_p
anavision.pdf_
(http://www.advancedimagingpro.com/eblast/2009/datasheets/datasheet_080909_panavision.pdf)

gee.... I can gut out one of my  antique cameras an stash this  inside....
Ed#

(http://links.cygnusb2b.com/rmgo.asp?tid=998389&eid=459930&sb_id=363059,363059)

(http://links.cygnusb2b.com/rmgo.asp?tid=1069553&eid=459930&sb_id=363059,363059)
(http://links.cygnusb2b.com/rmgo.asp?tid=1069553&eid=459930&sb_id=363059,363059)   DYNAMAX-35 ULTRA  Sensor DLIS-2K Camera  Module

Panavision Camera Module  & Sensors
The DLISTM-2K single board module has  exceptional programmability and easy
user interface to allow the  user to take advantage of all of the imager
readout modes and the  power to process the video for your application.  The
DLISTM-2K imager has four selectable rows of pixels, with digital  output up
to 120MHz.
The DYNAMAX-35 ULTRA  has37.5 Million pixels, with 6  output ports at
13bits with Correlated Multi-Sampling(CMS) for  high sensitivity, region of
interest, in pixel binning, with dual  and triple simultaneous integration
periods for High Dynamic Range  (HDR) imaging.

To learn more, download the datasheet at  _www.advancedimagingpro.com_
(http://links.cygnusb2b.com/rmgo.asp?tid=1069554&eid=459930&sb_id=363059,363059)