[QuadList] VR-1200B Daily Servo Set UP

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 13:10:32 CDT 2009

 In the mid 60's, CBS and NBC had individual modifications to the VR 2000 that they frequently shared. CBS was notorious for modifying just about everything when it came into the door. Many of these mods were incorporated into later production models, such as the VR 2000Bs.

David Crosthwait
www.dcvideo.com