[QuadList] VR-1200B Daily Servo Set UP

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 16:23:19 CDT 2009

We had 1200Bs and a 2000B.  We would occasionally roll a 1200 or two out
to the remote truck for a shoot.
I don't know if you guys ever had to deal with an Intersync in an
environment like a truck, where it could start out at 40 degrees and
maybe get to 90 sometimes, but....
We had several electric heaters that we would immediately fire up in
front of the tape machine as soon as we got power to the truck, that
being "job 1"...it seems like we did a lot of winter remotes!
That truly was a PITA.  Wish we had had those mods back then.
Guy