[QuadList] VR-1200B Daily Servo Set UP

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sun Aug 23 22:48:54 CDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 17:11 -0700, Ted Langdell wrote:
> On Aug 23, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Don Norwood wrote:
>
> >  the ritual of bowing to the Intersync was a well know exercise of
> > the day!
> >

> At the next major QVTG gathering. should we arrange for the presence
> of an Intersync chassis of approriate vintage for appropriate
> genuflections?
>

> Kneelers or knee pads can also be provided.

Ted,
    I'd loan you one, but please don't worship idols!
    Actually, you have to have your ritualistic green tweaker in your
hand when you 'bow before an Intersync'!

    Although I have worked on the Intersyncs I have, I could be much
better at working on them than I am. I wish I had lived more in the quad
era than I did.
    I have been getting about 3 second lockups on mine when it is happy.
I know that can be tighter.

Tim Stoffel