[QuadList] Anyone have Merlinized VR-1200 documentation?

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:37:07 CDT 2009

Hi Steve:

As you probably know, Merlin offered everything from update kits for various parts of the machines to fully rebuilt systems.  I have several Merlin mods installed in a 1200 and a large collection of Merlin literature that spans about 10 years through the 70's.  SLOWLY, I will be putting up PDF files of this material. The first are available at http://www.digitrakcom.com/ .  Go to the literature section and select Merlin.  If there are specific things you'd like to see, please ask and I'll get to them next.

Don

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com