[QuadList] TODAY is the anniversary of...now hams

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 18:54:44 CST 2009

Guy....  we have a fine Collins kws1  here at the museum that  would be fin
to fire on 160 meters!

of course it has the  CB band ion it too as  that was an amateur  band when
this baby was made!

I am code dyslexic  so never licensed  but  built  equipment  for all my
friends that were
didn't bother me much,  after the things were air tested I wanted to  go
build something else most times anyway.

Broadcast was always my interest when I was young   and   then cam a strong
fascination with microwaves, both for communication   and  also radar.

What a fun childhood I had!
Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 12/12/2009 5:24:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,