[QuadList] Quad Tape-full reel wanted for display

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Feb 26 20:58:14 CST 2009

Hi, David,

On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:11 PM, David W. Anderson wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I am building a display of tape types and am having trouble finding
> any quad tape on a reel. (or at all).
>
> Do you know of a source?  I’ve tried Ebay to no avail.
>
> Best regards,
>
> DA
>

> Please note our NEW ADDRESS and PHONE:
> ---------------------------------------
> David W. Anderson
> davida at amsiweb.com
> AMSI
> 112 W Kenosha
> Broken Arrow, OK74012-8901
> 918-994-7400 X 201
> cell: 918-640-2542
> www.amsiweb.com

I've passed this on to the Quad Videotape Group mailing list... and
would ask that anyone who has a reel full reel they can part with to
reply directly to David.  Perhaps a Spot reel with real Quad tape and
labels?

Large reels of 2" audio tape are fairly common... particularly on
ebay. The flange thickness may be different from a Quad reel.

At worst, a real Quad reel and audio tape might be a more available
substitute.

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
209 East 12th Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
Preserving Tape, Equipment and the Knowledge to use them, in
conjunction with the Library of Congress
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com