[QuadList] Responding to: Excellent Exchange - Need training for non-gray hairs

allanmc-avtech at comcast.net allanmc-avtech at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 20:07:15 CST 2009

From: "Ted Langdell" <ted at quadvideotapegroup.com>
To: "Quad List" <quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:28:51 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [QuadList] Responding to: Excellent Exchange - Need training for non-gray hairs

On Feb 17, 2009, at 3:31 AM, allanmc-avtech at comcast.net wrote:

Not only is there an interest to play back problematic tapes in large numbers at the NAVCC, but it needs to be done economically. And economy becomes a vital part of the formula when they will look at a very limited budget which may only enable a small number of "gray haired old guys with expert eyes" that are necessary to re-master their valuable, but sizable, collection of quad tapes.