[QuadList] Quad Libraries

Klara Foeller klf at mohistory.org
Fri Jan 2 16:18:02 CST 2009

I have about 700 quad tapes in 3 television collections.  I have some
identification on about 98% of them.  I also have a working VT1200,
which I am using to master and capture this material.  So far it's been
working well, I've come across some "sticky" tapes which I will not put
back on my machine, but plenty of the tapes from the early 1970s are
transferring nicely.  I've done 30 titles to date.

If anyone on this list is planning on attending the Midwest Archives
Conference in late April, I will be holding an open house featuring my
media lab and collections and you are all welcome to attend.  I think
the event will be scheduled on the afternoon of April 29th.

Klara Foeller, Curator
Moving Image & Sound Collections
Missouri History Museum
St. Louis, MO