[QuadList] Welcome Mike and Grace

John R. Schilberg jschilberg at swbell.net
Sat Jan 31 14:41:21 CST 2009

At 02:30 PM 1/31/2009, you wrote:
>"... And just recently, I was privileged to visit Park Seward's home
>and see his wonderful VR-1200 in operation."

Ya see, now this is the kinda stuff you just never hear about unless
you're on a list like this.

As for me? After learning that Park has a RUNNING quad machine AT
HOME, I'm just gonna start referring to him as, Park Seward - Video
Animal".  ;-)

Best to all,

John

=================

Have knelt before the TR-70A, TR-70C, TR-4, TR-600, AVR-2, AVR-3,
ACR-25 (buffer version), VR-1200, VR-2000, Editec, the VPR-2 and the VPR-80

John Schilberg
13327 Nevermore Drive
Cypress, TX  77429
N29 57.159 W095 37.482