[QuadList] And we also welcome David Keleshian...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jan 31 14:56:31 CST 2009

David Keleshian,

Welcome, David!  Feel free to post an introduction.

We just welcomed Grace McKay in Irvine and Mike Grieve in Reading, UK,
this morning and Grace just introduced herself.

Some may know of David from reference on the Quad History pages
documenting our July 17, 2006 visit to CBS Television City and
Jurassic Park where David works.

Scroll all the way down and you'll see David in the center of the last
photo in the red shirt, punching a router button.

Member Ed Reitan's in the center of the picture just above that.
(Who's the guy on the left??)

Again, welcome!

Secretary for the QuadVideotapeGroup.com