[QuadList] Gene Kelley Show color recording system

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 16:24:13 CST 2009

In message <B05192C5-7114-4790-B344-92A29EED2D67 at videopark.com>, C. Park
Seward <park at videopark.com> writes
>Question: Why would the chroma not have the same error as the luminance?
>
>How does velocity error show up in monochrome?

A very good question ... although by the time that I was dealing with
mono recordings all of the machines had velcomps, and NONE (AFAIK) had
been recorded in LBC ... I don't even think that we had the LBC plug in
modules for the 2000's (although I'd put nothing past the maint
department)
--
If one person has delusions, we call them psychotic. If, however, 1.5 billion
people have delusions we must apparently call them a religious group, and