[QuadList] Gene Kelley Show color recording system

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Jan 3 12:20:59 CST 2009

But Brian,

Doesn't a TBC look at each pixel timing and correct for that? It it
just corrected a line at a time, wouldn't the pixels in the line have
error?

I can have horrible scalloping visible on the demod out but the NEC
TBC totally corrects the error. I assume the function of the quad
analog correctors perhaps are not that precise. Perhaps they do look
at a line at a time and the Velcomp then fixes the velocity errors
remaining.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward