[QuadList] NEC TBC photos

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Jan 4 21:58:18 CST 2009

Hey Don,

Yes, I noticed that too. I had to replace the fans in a Zeus and I
went the "industrial" route. Bet you can't find fans there today.

When I got the TBC, one PS was dead, along with many other VTR
problems that could be traced to heat since all the fans were plugged
with hair and dust and other crap. Some of the fans couldn't even turn
due to the clogs.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward