[QuadList] Question for any ex-NBC types out there (Tony Quinn)

allanmc-avtech at comcast.net allanmc-avtech at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 21:41:47 CST 2009

Phillip,

Do you have any suggestions on a source to obtain the developing solution and also the splicing tape?  The NAVCC (National Audio Video Conservation Center) is still preserving 2" quad tapes.   They need a source for those materials to repair damaged tapes and also to replaced old "failed" splices.  I gave them my old tape splicer, but I think they would accept another if it become available.

If anyone has a led on those splicing materials, they can reply to me or go directly to Steve Nease at the NAVCC.   Anything I find out will be passed along to him.

Thanks,

Allan

From: "Phillip G. Shaw" <pshaw at sitestar.net>