[QuadList] Check out Vintage Quadruplex VTR Headwheel RCA TRT Quad- eBay (item 23025235

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Wed Jan 28 17:52:58 CST 2009

Since Ampex had copyrighted "Videotape", I bet you're right with
Television Recorder Tape since the later machines were just "TR".

TK - Television Kamera
TP - Television Projector
TFR - Television Film Recorder
TH - Television Helical

Also, did RCA purchase patents from Ampex or was it a trade for RCA's
transistor technology?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward