[QuadList] Anyone know Harry Boettecher, former Ampex engineer in NYC/NJ?

videomagnetics, Inc. vmi at csprings.com
Thu Jan 29 10:36:50 CST 2009

Ted,
We have know Harry for years he used to purchase alot of our refurbished
heads 1" back in the day. Have not heard from him in the last 18mhs or
so. He sent business our way many time and I heard he was a good tech.

Tony Korte
Videomagnetics  Inc

Anyone know Harry Boettecher, former Ampex engineer in NYC/NJ?

Someone has recommended him as a repair resource.  He might be an old
Quad hand and interested in the group.