[QuadList] Guy has a new Youtube video of TR-70C playing tape/Membr YouTube channel links

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jul 2 10:41:54 CDT 2009

Guy Spiller's continuing series about his TR-70C restorations has new
content.

Check out Guy's channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RCAquadruplex

Park Seward's ongoing VR-1200 refurbishment is chronicled here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Audiovideopark

Don Norwood's has several clips posted at
http://www.youtube.com/user/AmpexQuad

One of our newest members, Dave Seig, has a number of Quad tapes on
his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/davesieg

including one of a Quad engineer friend, Larry Oldham, playing a tape
of Dave's that required six hours to clean. It's a reel of wonderful
Scotch 2" with foam-on-flange:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYOvM8l3nMY&feature=channel_page

We hope Larry joins us here.  Several people have expressed a desire
to know what he did to clean up the foam gook.
And he plays guitar quite well, as Dave captured in several clips.

We have 65 members on the list as of today... four joined in the last
part of June.

The list celebrates its first birthday on July 25.

Anybody got ideas about how to hold a virtual party?

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com