[QuadList] 1/2" Reel to Reel VTR and TBCs-some useful info from BAVC and ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 00:25:38 CDT 2009

Thanks Ted!  These  are good  references!

Looks like that DPS unit is  well liked by  some doing skip field.

Seeing one photograph of  racks reminds me...  I have the rack  part of the
video patch bay but do not have any cables to plug in!  It  would be nice
to set everything up this way...  does anyone have any  extras?

I will now  go back to reading Ted's  links...thanks   --ed

In a message dated 7/12/2009 10:04:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,