[QuadList] Restoring an Ampex AVR-1

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Mon Jul 6 08:08:46 CDT 2009

Park:

We sort of gave up on the AVR-1.  It is simply a time issue.we would really
like to get it working, but don't have the time to spend on it right now.
Maybe some time in the future.

I have two TR-600's we are working on now.  One of them is close.it is
creating video but no audio (think it is a sync issue).  The other is a
backup at this point and may be made operational in the future.

I have not found another donor machine for the AVR-1.  If we could find one,
we could possibly get this one operational.  As it stands now, it is popping
breakers in the lower drawer and one of the power supplies is
non-operational.

Thanks;

John Walko

859-291-5100