[QuadList] NEC TBC

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 12:40:36 CDT 2009

thanks Park!   I  am going to see what options  when I  pry it open
tonight!\\

Ed

In a message dated 7/12/2009 9:27:27 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

Ed,

One important note I saw on the spec sheet:

* 5.5 MHz Luminance Frequency Response  with Optional DC-2600 three line
adaptive comb filter lption, 2.5  MHz (-3 dB) otherwise.

So that option will double the resolution of the unit. However, if being
used with U-Matic. VHS and EIAJ, you won't get anything above 2.5 MHz anyway
so it won't matter.

The TBC should not make pictures any worse,  It does not have any
enhancement or noise reduction so it won't improve the video either. You will  get
stable images and the unit does have proc amp controls.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: _http://www.videopark.com_ (http://www.videopark.com/)