[QuadList] Confessions of a Tape Head - Story

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:26:54 CDT 2009

Hi Dave:

Thanks for sharing!  My first exposure to quads was also via the TRT
machines in the late 60's.  In the mid 70's I worked for a school system
studio and we did the federal surplus property thing too.  I think we got
about 5 or 6 VR-1100's that way.  I still have a couple of them that I
bought at the school system's surplus auction when they got rid of them in
the early 80's.

Glad you found our group!

Don