[QuadList] Prime Image TBC Freeze 2 <DPS TBC> (Was NEC TBC)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:00:17 CDT 2009

Ed:

Prime Image was founded by Bill Hendershot, the developer of the first digital TBC at CVS in the 70's.  They make some nice boxes, but again, the intended applications may not match what you need.  The last time I had contact with them was probably 15 years ago.  At that time they had excellent customer service so you might give them a call if you have questions, but I understand that the company has changed since Bill's retirement, so I don't know how helpful they might be.

One thing about the early Prime Image boxes always seemed unusual to me......they used steel for the frame and covers, making them very heavy for their size.

Don