[QuadList] Patch cables/bays from Trompeter

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jul 13 20:26:14 CDT 2009

On Jul 13, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: COURYHOUSE at aol.com
>
> Ding!  wee have a winner!
>
> Trompeter is what I have. does anyone have xtra cables?  I have
> xtra patchbay
>
> Ed!
>
> Trompeter is the manufacturer, but they make both WECO and RCA size
> connectors, so you need the part number from the jack in order to
> tell what you have.  For instance, a J14T is an RCA while a J14WT is
> a WECO, but there are many variations.
>
> Don

Trompeter patch bays and jacks are here:
https://www.trompeter.com/eTrompeter/default.aspx?tabid=10&tabindex=0&tabname=Products

You can enter in part numbers to ID what you have.

Trompeter patch cables are listed here:
https://www.trompeter.com/eTrompeter/default.aspx?tabid=10&tabindex=0&tabname=Products

Hope this helps.

Skype: 	TedLangdell