[QuadList] News icon of the Quad era passes-Walter Cronkite, EOT at 92.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 20:57:38 CDT 2009

His legacy lives on here at  the ASU Cronkite  School of Journalism  in
Phoenix.

As well as being an engineer, I am also a  journalist... and Walter
Cronkite is the person  we always  considered the  stand bearer when it  came to
how a journalist should  act...

He is missed by all of us.

In a message dated 7/17/2009 6:22:48 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,