[QuadList] was Cronkite's first half-hour newscast..now camera exposures

Guy Spiller quadruplex at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 15:55:01 CDT 2009

The lighting guys usually did a pretty consistent job on light levels in
the studio back then too.  The big issues were on location where you've
got no lighting control...
Football with clouds...  Oh, how I hate that...even now. Truly a "no
win" situation!  Just imagine doing a day football game, with clouds,
with IO cameras and no iris servo....ugly, real ugly.
Another game that should only be played at night......LOL.
Guy