[QuadList] Cronkite's first half-hour newscast... count the tape roll ins

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 19 17:16:21 CDT 2009

		<http://www.cbsretirees.com/index.html>
 > There are quite a few interesting pictures. A lot of Norelco PC-60s
If I remember. :)

		I say:

	And many of them are my own pictures taken in 1978; I provided this
set of pictures to them a couple of years ago:
		<http://www.cbsretirees.com/Degan/page1.html>
	In case I hadn't mentioned it in the past here, I have posted old
photos of many TV facilities on my own Flickr photo site.  Take a look,
if you hadn't before (or even if you have):
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/>

	  					NBC Today Show, New York