[QuadList] NBC, ABC Retirees Assn in NYC or Bur/LA??/TK-44's at NBC-NYC

dcfwtx at aol.com dcfwtx at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 16:42:59 CDT 2009

Ted,

There are two functions here. One is a yearly dinner of Burbank TV and other radio employees, many from the Hollywood network days (Red and Blue). ?The other is a very informal luncheon that I sometimes get a chance to go to once a month here in the SF Valley.?

At the last dinner (I think), one member died while attending?unfortunately.?Very sad, but one has to remember that a lot of these men and women are well into their 70's and 80's. Most of these members had the balance of their careers before GE came in an changed a lot of things.?

David