[QuadList] NBC Flash studio

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 17:08:21 CDT 2009

		On Jul 21, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Chill315 at aol.com wrote:

 > The question about what floor it was on is unanswerable.  I do not
remember.  I saw areas that had so many cables coming out of racks that
it was impossible to walk behind the racks.
 > I wish I could help you more but middle (?) age has dimmed a few
memories from over 40 years ago.

		I say:

	That's understandable.  Nevertheless, I asked a co-worker who has been
at NBC since the 60's.  He confirmed with me that the TK-41's were most
likely last used at NBC in Studio 5N, which has been referred to as the
'News Flash" studio.  I work within 10 feet of that location now on the
5th floor in the area know as DPS.  The location for that studio is now
our kitchen.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York