[QuadList] SCETV Consoles--did they look like these RCA badged systems?

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 14:10:32 CDT 2009

			<http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-th100(pv).jpg>
 > Or did they look like any of these:
			<http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-th100.jpg>
			<http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/rca-th200.jpg>
			<http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/TV/RCA-TV.htm>

		I answer:

	Actually, no they didn't.  I think this has gone as far as possible.
Either -
		(A) I'm remembering the consoles wrong (it was 30 years ago)
		(B) They NEVER existed like I remember, except in my feeble mind
		(C) They were custom-built either by SCETV or for SCETV
		Unless someone from SCETV comes forward and has direct knowledge,
this may never be resolved.
		I think we should stop trying to find an answer that most likely will
never be found.  Thanks for trying though, guys.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York