[QuadList] Cerebral information gaps (was TK42 / 43 at NBC)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jul 22 15:57:23 CDT 2009

On Jul 22, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Dennis Degan wrote:

> OK, it's time for me to retire.  I'm not even remembering what I
> used to maintain anymore.  It's sad really . . . . .

Try making a phone call to someone you know at their business, they
answer the phone and your brain locks up on what their name is.  At
least they don't see the look on your face.

If there's a sudden Information Gap that happens during a
conversation, I pause... then say "Please wait, while Ted's brain
retrieves the information."