[QuadList] RCA telecine camera tube options/TK-290 query (was TK42 / 43 at NBC)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jul 22 16:52:45 CDT 2009

Introduced in 1980, the TK-29C could be had with Saticons or Plumbs.
Mine has Sats.  The TK-28 first came out in 1972 and could be had
with 3 vidicons or three plumbs.

Has anyone on the list ever run across or worked with a TK-290?  1982
introduction. Used TK-47 guts and could be controlled by the TK-47
setup computer.

Ted.