[QuadList] GPTV quads, UGA archives, GPR

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Jul 23 00:56:18 CDT 2009

Hey, Sammy,

On Jul 22, 2009, at 9:17 PM, Sammy Jones wrote:
> Great videos!  Thanks for sharing!  UGA is my alma mater, so all the
> more
> special, indeed.
>
> Sammy Jones
> Associate Producer
> Georgia Public Broadcasting

Really enjoyed the pictures. Hope your dubs are clean and easy. The
Ray Charles tape looks like it should have some fun to watch/hear
content.

Have you visited the film and tape archive at the UGA library?

Your SCETV stack shots reminded me very much of my visit to the UGA
Archive in November, demoing a new telecine for Ruta and James there.

And imagine my surprise (and desire to poke further into the dark
corner) when I rounded the end of a stack and observed four TR-70's
sitting there on pallets... which Guy is now putting back into
operating condition.

I enjoyed listening to Georgia Public Radio stations while driving
from Atlanta to Savannah for the AMIA Conference and then to Athens
for the demo and back to Atlanta.

Welcome to the group!

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com