[QuadList] VR1200E

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 21:35:30 CDT 2009

Don W...

Our "E" head ran on air...  The compressor was  external... The machine was
loaded.  Very impressive  packaging...  Everything but monitoring, velcomp
and  editec!!  Even did 7.5 ips Low Band Color (with  the correct head)!!

Don M   :-)

In a message dated 7/24/2009 9:26:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,